A catharsis of transfiguration
Read in this post the presentation and the blog usage license.
Welcome be to this remote area of the net I use as a junk drawer. In spite of what at first glance may seems, the theme of the site pretends to be more or less varied, so don’t expect to find a blog (exclusively) dedicated to lycanthropy.
While free time and inspiration allow me, I will offer up along these pages some movies, literature and video games reviews of various types and role-playing game accessories, as well as stories written by me and some other entries not related with any of the former. Some (if not most) of them will be presented in Spanish only, though. Also, I’m opened to suggestions, although I can’t promise to carry out all of them, let alone within a short time.
I hope you enjoy your visit to this blog.
The content of this blog is offered according to the licenses listed below. In order to fulfill the requirement for authorship recognition, you should include my alias and e-mail address –Purgossu (firstname.lastname@example.org)– when distributing any of the works presented in this blog, be them whether or not a derivative work. Likewise, I would appreciate to receive a notice (in the former email address) when redistributing any content offered in this blog, be it either in its original or a modified state.
– Reviews and critics (literature, films, video games, etc.), as well as tutorials and graphic designs (such as the header in this blog) are under a Creative Commons BY 3.0 Unported license.
– Documents for download are under the corresponding usage license as specified in the file itself (usually Open Game License v1.0a or Creative Commons BY 3.0 Unported), found at the very end of the text or in a post-it at the start of the file.
– Tales, poems and other literary texts are under a Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0 Unported license.
– Other entries and cases that haven’t been mentioned in any of the preceding paragraphs, can be assumed to be published under a Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 3.0 Unported license.
– Without renouncing to the above terms, all logos, trademarks, illustrations and other third parties components used on this blog are intellectual property of their respective creators, thus subject to the relevant copyrights and are used in this blog with no profit motive.
In the event of doubt or request of license for specific uses, you can contact me through email@example.com or by adding a comment on this entry.